Mary Immaculate Primary is a dynamic Catholic school recognised for its spirit of excellence, innovation and growth.
Our mission is to educate the whole child in a Catholic environment of love and service, and to equip children with skills, knowledge and enthusiasm to be significant members of the community. We are distinguished by our academic excellence, welcoming climate and reflective practices.
We are committed to:
- giving witness to Gospel values and mission
- contemporary learning for today's world
- ensuring that each of our students are highly successful learners
- being a significant agent in the parish and wider community
- the dignity and uniqueness of each person
- the opportunity to enhance the development of the young people in our care
- the partnership with our community