The Parents & Friends Association of Mary Immaculate Primary would like to take this opportunity to welcome you into our community.
Whether your first child is just starting, or you have been a member of our Parish community for many years, we hope that you and your children enjoy your time here, and cherish the friendships and memories for years to come!
Who are we?
Mary Immaculate truly is a school community that embraces the contribution teachers, parents and the Parish play in shaping the lives of our children. The formation of the P&F Association in 2010 was the next step in bringing together these groups to create a greater sense of community. The P&F works in collaboration with our principal and parish priest to assist in the achievement of our community goals.
- to actively promote positive interest in and the public image of Mary Immaculate Quakers Hill
- to bring together parents, pupils, clergy and teaching staff in the spirit of collaboration and co-operation in the foundation of our Catholic faith
- to provide a forum for discussion of education and pastoral matters
- to provide an opportunity for the school community to come together to celebrate and socialise, and to build a strong community spirit
- to assist in the maintenance and improvement of amenities, resources and facilities within the school
- to promote and participate in activities to raise funds which assist and support the needs of the school
How can I get involved?
Parents and families are an important part of the Mary Immaculate Primary community. There are a variety of ways parents can get involved, including:
- attending monthly P&F Meetings
- assisting in planning and promoting school fundraising events
- volunteering in our school canteen
- supporting and assisting at our school working bees
Our Committee Executive
To find out more about getting involved in the Mary Immaculate P&F activities, for more information on the P&F, or to have a matter discussed at the P&F Meeting, please contact us via our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The constitution for the P&F can be found here.